Wired Xbox-One Controller Transparent LED-Light
Wired Xbox-One Controller Transparent LED-Light by JT at EMF Help. MPN: EA0010BL. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Seven LEDs blinking function description:A switch on top of the controller is for controlling LED changes.- Press for the first time: 7 LEDs will be
Seven LEDs blinking function description:
A switch on top of the controller is for controlling LED changes.
- Press for the first time: 7 LEDs will be bright always.
- Press for the second time: when a motor vibrates, 7 LEDs will be blinking at a frequency from slow to fast (Depends on the vibration). No vibration, the LEDs are off.
- Press for the third time: turn off the LEDs blinking function.
1) Connecting to Xbox One:
A. First connect required display devices to Xbox One console then power on the Xbox One console and put a game disc in it.
B. Insert the USB plug of the gamepad to the USB port of the console, player LED in navigation button will be blinking, press and hold the navigation button till the LED is solid bright, the gamepad is connected with the console successfully, then the controller is ready to be used for playing games.
2) Connecting to PC:
A. When it is used with PC, need update PC system to the latest version or download Xbox One driver from official website to PC.
B. Insert the USB plug of the gamepad to PC, after the driver is installed automatically and successfully, the controller is ready for use.
Features & Highlights
- This wired gamepad is compatible with Xbox One console, also compatible with PC (Windows XP/7/8/10/Vista).
- No need install any driver for using it with Xbox One console, just connect and pair it with Xbox One console.
- USB cable length is 2.2m with anti-interference and real magnetic ring, stable signal and easily control during gaming.
- Built-in with 7 colorful LEDs with flicker function, the LEDs are controlled by a switch on the top of the controller.
- Built-in with two asymmetric motors with double-shock force feedback function providing various vibrating senses.