Pangea Audio Premier Digital Cables (0.6 Meter)
Free Shipping Included! Pangea Audio Premier Digital Cables (0.6 Meter) by Pangea Audio at EMF Help. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Trust your coaxial digital audio connections to a great-sounding cable that was designed to exceed audiophile specifications at a highly affordable
Features & Highlights
- The Finest Copper Available - Premier uses conductors made with Cardas Grade One Copper, which experts in the industry consider to be the finest copper available for AV cables.
- Double-layer Shielding Rejects Noise - For rejection of airborne RF and EMI noise and interference, Premier uses double-layer shielding, consisting of a highly effective aluminum/mylar foil shield.
- Exotic, Advanced Insulation - Premier uses an exotic form of PE insulation. This high quality multi-layered nitrogen-injected PE polyethylene foamed insulation offers a significant step-up compared to lesser materials.
- Superior Prime 250BA Termination - The finishing touch is the beautifully made Prime 250BA termination featuring gold-plated ground contacts, a gold-plated center pin, a polyoxymethylene insulator, and a premium hand-soldered connection.
- Non-magnetic Metal RCA Cover - Covering the RCA is a Non-magnetic Metal RCA barrel with a baked-on black chromium finish. This chrome finish is extremely durable and will last for years without cracking or flaking.
|Package Weight:||0.31 pounds|
|Package Size:||7.36 x 1.46 x 1.46 inches|