LATNEX MG-300 Gauss and Magnetic Field Meter with Protection Boot & Black EVA Carrying Case
Free Shipping Included! LATNEX MG-300 Gauss and Magnetic Field Meter with Protection Boot & Black EVA Carrying Case by LATNEX ® at EMF Help. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. This meter is used for measuring electromagnetic fields of extremely low frequency(ELF) of 30 to 300Hz. It is capable of measuring the
It is capable of measuring the electromagnetic field radiation intensity that is produced from electric transmission equipment, power line, air conditioner, refrigerator, computer monitor, video/audio device and so forth.
-Easy to operate, with accurate measurements
-Reliable gauss meter for measuring electrical fields
-Includes certificate and user manual
-Comes with a carrying case and black protection boot
-Display: 3-1/2 digits LCD, maximum reading 1999.
-Range: 200/2000 mG,20/200μT.
-Resolution: 0.1/1 mG or 0.01/0.1 μT.
-Frequency response: 30Hz to 300Hz.
-Accuracy: ± (2.5%+6dgt) at 50Hz/60Hz.
-Over load: LCD display "OL".
-Sample rate: 2.5 times per second.
-Battery: 9V NEDA 1604, IEC 6F22 or JIS 006P.
-Battery life: Approximate 100 hours.
-Operating temperature & humidity: 5℃to 40℃,below 80% RH.
-Storage temperature & humidity: -10℃ to 60℃, below 70%.
-Weight: About 170g.
Accessories: User's manual, 9V battery, protection boot, black EVA case.
Features & Highlights
- Measures EMF Radiation from sources such as power lines, appliances, electrical wires, etc..
- Reliable gauss and EMF meter for measuring EMF fields
- Easy to operate, with accurate measurements, Includes user manual and 1 year warranty
- Commonly used by home inspectors, inspecting safe living environments, whose clients are planning to purchase a new home.
- Comes with a carrying case and black protection boot
|Package Size:||4.5 x 2 x 2 inches|