General Tools VM8205SD Vibration Meter, With Data Logging SD Card
General Tools VM8205SD Vibration Meter, With Data Logging SD Card by General Tools at EMF Help. MPN: VM8205SD. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. General's Patented VM8205SD Data Logging Vibration Meter with Excel Formatted SD Card accurately measures a machine's acceleration and velocity to
GENERAL TOOLS - THE PRECISE TOOL FOR DOING THE JOB EXACTLY RIGHT. Offering over 1,000 tools, we’re proud to provide tradesmen, craftsmen and DIYers around the world with a broad range of affordable, specific-purpose mechanical hand tools and precision measuring and inspection tools.
For inquiries, please contact our Customer Service Department at 212-431-6100. We strive to provide our customers with 100% satisfaction.
WORK SMARTER, MEASURE BETTER & BE MORE PRODUCTIVE WITH GENERAL TOOLS
Features & Highlights
- Vibration probe measures acceleration or velocity; included magnetic base facilitates attachment of probe to metal parts or machine housing
- Measurement range for acceleration is 0.5 to 199.9 m/sec2, 0.05 to 20.39 g, 2 to 656 ft./sec2 and accuracy is +/-(5% of reading + 2 digits)
- Measurement range for velocity is 0.5 to 199.9 mm/sec, 0.05 to 19.99 cm/sec, 0.02 to 7.87 in./sec and accuracy is +/-(5% of reading + 2 digits)
- Automatically logs measurements at sampling time settable from 1 second to 1 hr.; supports manual data logging and changing of SD card storage location
- Displays minimum/maximum readings and holds any RMS reading; features big (2.5 inch) front-panel green backlit LCD and auto power off function
|Item Size:||2.63 x 7 x 7 inches|
|Package Weight:||2.15 pounds|
|Package Size:||10 x 3 x 3 inches|