Fotodiox DLX Stretch Lens Mount Adapter - Contax/Yashica (CY) SLR Lens to Sony Alpha E-Mount Mirrorless Camera Body with Macro Focusing Helicoid and Magnetic Drop-In Filters
Fotodiox DLX Stretch Lens Mount Adapter - Contax/Yashica (CY) SLR Lens to Sony Alpha E-Mount Mirrorless Camera Body with Macro Focusing Helicoid and Magnetic Drop-In Filters by Fotodiox at EMF Help. MPN: CY-SnyE-DLX-Stretch. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Mirrorless cameras aren't only revolutionary because of their compact size; they're even more versatile for mounting lenses than their full-sized
Compatible Sony Alpha E-mount Cameras - Popular models include:
Sony Alpha a7, a7R, a7S, a7 II, a7R II, a7S II
Sony Alpha a3000, a5000, a6000, a3500, a5100, aQX1, PXW-FS7
Sony NEX-3, NEX-5, NEX-C3, NEX-5N, NEX-7, NEX-F3, NEX-5R, ,NEX-6
Sony NEX-VG10, NEX-VG20, NEX-VG30, NEX-VG900, NEX-FS100, NEX-FS700, NEX-EA50
This is a manual adapter, so lens functions that rely on electronic communication with the camera body (autofocus, AE metering, image stabilization, etc.) will be disrupted.
Set your exposure manually or meter using your camera's Aperture Priority (stop-down) mode.
If your lens does not have a manual aperture control ring, it will stop down to its smallest f/stop by default.
All pictures are for illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary slightly due to ongoing improvements in design.
Features & Highlights
- Built-in focusing helicoid provides for back focus correction as well as some macro focus ability for any lens
- Includes three magnetic drop-in filters (ND4, ND8 and ND16) for light control with any lens
- Precise fit and solid connection; lens has no play, gap or wiggling when mounted on adapter and no adjustments required
- Precision all-metal construction with chrome plated brass mounts for secure and solid fit; infinity focus or beyond guaranteed
- 24 Month Manufacturer Warranty
|Item Weight:||0.4 pounds|
|Item Size:||2 x 3 x 3 inches|
|Package Weight:||1 pounds|
|Package Size:||4 x 4 x 4 inches|