Fotodiox DLX Stretch Lens Mount Adapter - Canon EOS (EF/EF-S) D/SLR Lens to Micro Four Thirds (MFT, M4/3) Mount Mirrorless Camera Body with Macro Focusing Helicoid and Magnetic Drop-In Filters
Fotodiox DLX Stretch Lens Mount Adapter - Canon EOS (EF / EF-S) D/SLR Lens to Micro Four Thirds (MFT, M4/3) Mount Mirrorless Camera Body with Macro Focusing Helicoid and Magnetic Drop-In Filters by Fotodiox at EMF Help. MPN: EOS-MFT-DLX-Stretch. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Mirrorless cameras aren't only revolutionary because of their compact size; they're even more versatile for mounting lenses than their full-sized
Compatible MFT Cameras - Popular models include:
Olympus PEN E-PL1, E-PL1s, E-PL2, E-PL3, E-P2, E-P3, E-M, OM-D, E-M5, E-M10
Panasonic Lumix DMC-G1, G2, G3, G10, GX1, GH1, GH2, GF1, GF2, GF3, GF5, GH4
Panasonic AG-AF100 Mirrorless Digital Cameras
Black Magic Pocket Cinema Camera (BMPCC)
This is a manual adapter, so lens functions that rely on electronic communication with the camera body (autofocus, AE metering, image stabilization, etc.) will be disrupted.
Set your exposure manually or meter using your camera's Aperture Priority (stop-down) mode.
If your lens does not have a manual aperture control ring, it will stop down to its smallest f/stop by default.
All pictures are for illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary slightly due to ongoing improvements in design.
Features & Highlights
- Mounts Canon EOS (EF / EF-S) D/SLR Lenses to Micro Four Thirds (MFT, M4/3) Mount Mirrorless Cameras; infinity focus or beyond allowed
- Built-in focusing helicoid provides macro focus for any lens as well as correction for back focus
- Includes three magnetic drop-in filters (ND4, ND8 and ND16) for light control with any lens
- Precision all-metal construction with chrome plated brass mounts for secure and solid fit
- 24-Month Fotodiox warranty
|Item Weight:||0.4 pounds|
|Item Size:||2 x 3 x 3 inches|
|Package Weight:||1 pounds|
|Package Size:||4 x 4 x 4 inches|