Canon EF 70-300mm f/4-5.6 IS USM Telephoto Autofocus Zoom Lens with 3-Stop Image Stabilizer, EMD, Super Spectra Lens Coatings and Lens Element Shaping for Canon EOS SLR Cameras
Save 1% on the Canon EF 70-300mm f/4-5.6 IS USM Telephoto Autofocus Zoom Lens with 3-Stop Image Stabilizer, EMD, Super Spectra Lens Coatings and Lens Element Shaping for Canon EOS SLR Cameras by Canon-EF 70-300 at EMF Help. MPN: EF70-300. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Featuring the latest 3-stop Image Stabilizer for outstanding camera shake reduction, the EF 70-300mm f4-5.6 IS USM zoom lens also features super
Featuring the latest 3-stop Image Stabilizer for outstanding camera shake reduction, the EF 70-300mm f4-5.6 IS USM zoom lens also features super responsive autofocus. Replacing the popular EF 75-300mm f4-5.6 IS USM, the world's first interchangeable lens with Image Stabilizer (IS), the lens is expected to appeal to serious amateur nature and sports photographers looking to achieve outstanding results while shooting hand held.
IS dramatically reduces image blur caused by camera shake. The EF 70-300mm f4-5.6 IS USM features Canon's latest 3-stop IS, a one-stop improvement over its predecessor. This allows shutter speeds up to three stops slower than would otherwise be possible, with no perceptible increase in image blur. Photographers normally shooting a 300mm frame handheld at 1/500 second can obtain the equivalent result with a shutter speed of just 1/60 second, vastly extending options in low-light conditions.
The micro USM motor found in the EF 70-300mm f4-5.6 IS USM employs ultra-sonic frequency vibrations to drive auto focus with unrivalled speed and near-silent operation. Good holding torque stops the lens with precision and accuracy, the instant it arrives at the correct focus point and without overshoot. A high-speed CPU and optimised AF algorithm result in a significant increase of AF speed compared to that of its predecessor.
Pleasing defocused background
The EF 70-300mm f4-5.6 IS USM employs an electro-magnetic diaphragm (EMD) with a circular aperture.
Features & Highlights
- 70-300mm telephoto zoom lens with f/4.5-5.6 maximum aperture for Canon EOS SLR cameras; Front-focusing method with helicoid ring drive; 6-group helical zoom (rotational angle: 84°); 58mm filter size
- 3-stop Image Stabilizer for reducing camera shake; ring-type ultra-sonic monitor (USM), Macro Focus Range : 1.50 m
- Electro-magnetic diaphragm (EMD) helps create attractive background at large apertures
- Super Spectra lens coating and lens element shaping suppresses flare and ghosting,Filter Thread: 58 mm
- Suitable for Nature/concert/potrait and close up/product photography. Measures 3 inches in diameter and 5.6 inches long; weighs 22.2 ounces; 1-year warranty
|Item Weight:||1.39 pounds|
|Item Size:||3.03 x 3.03 x 3.03 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.39 pounds|
|Package Size:||5 x 5 x 5 inches|