BTECH MINI UV-25X4 25 Watt Tri-band Base, Mobile Radio: 136-174mhz (VHF), 220-230mhz (1.25M), 400-520mhz (UHF) Amateur (Ham)
Free Shipping Included! BTECH MINI UV-25X4 25 Watt Tri-band Base, Mobile Radio: 136-174mhz (VHF), 220-230mhz (1.25M), 400-520mhz (UHF) Amateur (Ham) by BTECH at EMF Help. MPN: UV-25X4. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The X-Series Mobiles introduce our new fully customizable Multi-Color LCD display screen. You can adjust the complete display to be exactly as you
The X-Series Mobiles also introduces our new dual sync mode! With this option, you can single or dual sync two different channels and display both their frequency and name simultaneously. If you prefer instead to monitor up to four channels; you can single line display a channel's name or frequency.
Another feature introduced in the X-Series mobiles is the ability to edit your channel preferences without needing to program a new channel! You can edit tones, additional squelch information, and even add or remove it from your scanning list anytime!
Scanning channels and frequencies has now gotten even easier! A new menu allows you to select scanning resume methods. You can set the radio to start scanning immediately during reboot, resume scanning if you interrupt scanning to transmit, or start scanning soon as it powers on. The UV-25X4 will save your scanning preferences even with a power interruption. Frequency scanning has gotten a full overhaul; you can edit and scan through frequencies exactly as you prefer. Set your frequency range and frequency interval (step) right through the UV-25X4 on-screen interface.
You can adjust the Microphone Gain with the in-menu audio adjustments. The X-Series Mobiles include a 3.5mm Line In/Line Out multi-jack to allow remote audio input and output. (See manual for Jack Layout)
Bands: 136-174MHz (VHF), 220-260MHz (1.25M) (USA/ASIA), 350-390MHz (EU/ASIA), 400-520MHz (UHF)
Learn More at: baofengtech.com/uv-25x4
2M: 25W (Peak), 20W (AVG) / Low: 10W
1.25M: 20W (Peak) 15W (AVG) / Low: 7W
70CM: 20W (Peak) 15W (AVG) / Low: 7W
Features & Highlights
- What Makes the UV-25X4 Unique: Dual Synchronize Display Mode, Mic Audio Gain Settings, Expanded Frequency Range (up to 520MHz), In depth user's guide, Auto Power Off Function, Channel Mode Editing Settings, Auto Scan, Scanning Resume, and Variable Frequency Scanning, Quad Watch Delay Time, Randomization Privacy Mode, Builds upon previous generation UV-2501+220
- High / Low Power Settings (25W/10W); Frequency Range: 65-108 MHz(Only commercial FM radio reception) 136-174MHz (VHF), 220-260MHz (1.25M) (USA/ASIA), 350-390MHz (EU/ASIA), 400-520MHz (UHF); Broad (Wide) / Narrowband (Narrow) Selectable
- Recommended Accessories: Pair UV-25X4 with the Nagoya TB-320A Antenna (and RB-50 Magnetic Mount) for easy installation. The PC04 FTDI Cable is recommended for easy computer programming
- Dual Watch monitoring VHF/UHF and 220Mhz: The 220 MHz band antenna lowpass filter is switched with a relay and the 2 meter lowpass filter and 70 cm highpass filters are switched with PIN diodes - resulting in a audible relay switch noise when monitoring 220MHz with VHF/UHF simultaneously. A relay that completely isolated the 220 MHz RF filter won't impact the RF performance of the 2 meter/70 cm bands. If monitoring multiple 220MHz or VHF/UHF simultaneously the relay is not heard or used.
- Tribander Mobile Radio Kit Includes: BTECH UV-25X4, Speaker Mic, 6 foot DC Cable with Cigarette Plug Connector, Radio & Mic Brackets, Mounting Hardware, and User Guide
|Item Weight:||2.05 pounds|
|Package Weight:||2.05 pounds|
|Package Size:||6.1 x 2.52 x 2.52 inches|