Audio-Technica AT-ART9 MC phono cartridge - LP GEAR Special
Audio-Technica AT-ART9 MC phono cartridge - LP GEAR Special by Audio-Technica at EMF Help. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The AT-ART9 is Audio-Technica's flagship moving-coil cartridge. Combining the craftsmanship, artistry and leading-edge engineering derived from the
Features & Highlights
- The AT-ART9 is Audio-Technica's flagship moving-coil cartridge, combining the craftsmanship, artistry and leading-edge engineering derived from the AT50ANV, AT-ART7 and AT-OC9/III cartridges
- New magnetic circuit design adopts permendur yoke and neodymium magnet for dramatically increased magnetic energy, extremely low noise and improved bass response
- Special line contact stylus with tip curvature radii of 40μm × 7μm adopted in AT50ANV and solid boron cantilever with a 0.26 mm diameter allow accurate transfer of music signals from the stylus tip to the generating coil
- Dual moving coil for high separation and wide response.
- Hybrid body inherited from the AT-ART7 cartridge design to suppress unwanted parasitic and deleterious resonances. The housing is made of machined aluminum materials to dissipate parasitic resonances for unimpeded sound quality and clarity.
|Package Size:||4 x 4 x 4 inches|