2016 Healthy Quantum Sub Health Body Analyzer Magnetic Resonance Massage Therapy
2016 Healthy Quantum Sub Health Body Analyzer Magnetic Resonance Massage Therapy by Original at EMF Help. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The signals of electromagnetic waves emitted by human bodies represent the specific condition of human body and therefore, different signals of
- The quantum resonant magnetic analyzer is a new instrument to analyze such phenomenon. The weak magnetic frequency and energy of human body are collected by holding the sensor, and after amplification by the instrument and treatment by the built-in micro-processor, the data are compared with the standard quantum resonant spectrum of diseases, nutrition and other indicators incorporated in the instrument to judge whether the sample wave forms are irregular using the Fourier approach. Analysis and judgment can thus be made on health condition and main problems of the testee based on the result of waveform analysis, as well as standard protective and curative proposals.
Language support: Both English and Spanish or language you choose
Operating system: Windows 7 Windows 8, 10 (compatible with 32 bit & 64 bit),
- 1x Main Unit
- 1x Detecting handle
- 1x Software CD (include both English and Spanish you choose)
- 1x USB Soft dog
- 1x USB Cable
- 1x English and Spanish Manual
- 1x Massage Slipper
- 1x Ear tester
- 1x Hand Tester
- 2xTens Pad
Features & Highlights
- The Quantum Magnetic Resonance Analyzer replaces the need for ultrasonic, nuclear magnetic resonance or radiography for various health related conditions. Simply by holding sensors in your palm, health data will be collected within minutes from various body systems.
- The magnetic resonance analyzer offers new advantages in the field of material analysis. It has been shown that the applicability of such an analyzer exceeds the range of tissue analysis and other medical applications.
- The magnetic resonance analyzer measures the degree and type of response of a matter under test, and by comparison with reference matter it assists in recognizing deviations from the desired response.
- Human body is an aggregate of numerous cells, which continuously grow develop, split, regenerate and die. By splitting up, cells renew themselves. For adult people, about 25 million cells are splitting up every second and blood cells are constantly renewing at a rate of about 100 million per minute.
- In the process of cellular split-up and renewal, the charged bodies of nucleus and extranuclear electrons as the basis unit of a cell are moving and changing ceaselessly at a high speed as well, emitting electromagnetic waves without interruption.